Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's been a long time coming


Set It Up Logo
Originally uploaded by kevinkalla.
It has been pretty hectic lately, and I know that all you fans out there who religiously check my blog (read: roxanne, bigflimsy, josh, and my parents) have been waiting with baited breath. So here it is, my latest blog entry, 11 days in the making. Check out this sweet logo! Bekka of Set It Up fame drew it, and a shot of her drawing it (in fast motion) will be used in the opening for the show.

Pre-production for episode one has commenced, and the theme chosen was Stereotypes. Segments include an examination of stereotypes in the media and a parody of Diddy's Making Da Band. Stay tuned, I have a couple more posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool logo! The fast speed drawing thing sounds like a great opening. When does your first show air? Hope you'll record it and bring it or send it home. PMK