Tuesday, April 17, 2007


This image is a photo of my Dad being displayed on the wall of the Musée de l'Elysée in Lausanne, Switzerland. I took the photo this past December and subsequently submitted it to the We Are All Photographers Now! project. The installation is meant to explore the digital revolution and the blurring line between professional and amateur photographer. People from around the world are encouraged to submit their photography for display. The exhibit lasts until April 20th, so if you're interested in participating there's still time to submit. Oh, and my dad doesn't like the picture of him that I sent in, so I'm posting one that he does like to make up for it. Here he is in Copenhagen standing by his MG.

2 comments:

Dick said...

Kev, You forgot to tell the folks out there in blogging land that the MGB picture was taken just last year. Seriously,I was precisely the same age as you are now when that picture was snapped. I think I continued to look like the first picture until you were born. Look at me now! Dad

Emily said...

awwhhh! Your dad commented on your blog. The pictures are really sweet.