Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just a quick update to let you know that I've posted the Youth Advisory Committee one hour video projects on google video. You can access them using the sidebar on the right. Check them out and let me know what you think! Our next YAC meeting is this Friday, and I'm still ironing out all of the details. If you have a chance, check out the Set It Up blog (also accessible using the sidebar on your right). The youth have posted a couple updates, and I also gave the look of the blog a little facelift.

2 comments:

rox said...

Those YAC videos are awesome! What a fabulous idea to create short video pieces about new ideas for classes. I have to admit, I want to take the music video class. I don't really know anything about music, but I can play the radio like nobody's business!

asdfasdf said...

Rox--Speaking of not knowing anything about music--have you finished writing lyrics for the CTEP musical?

Kevin--The videos look good. I, too, like the videos advertising the new video classes. Brilliant.