Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Big news, everyone. I'm officially...



not an uncle yet! But if Karen were to have a child, I like to think that it would look something like the picture above. Even though the blessed event has yet to transpire, Washington has been a lot of fun. What have I been up to?

  • Spending a lot of QT with the fam.
  • Playing with Bella, pretty much the coolest dog ever.(Usually she has much more energy than in this picture)
  • Trying to get my dad into the Arcade Fire. And my mom into the Pipettes.
  • Reading - I've gotten through The Pirates! in an Adventure with Scientists (thanks rox!), Fight Club (thanks jana!), and The Invention of Hugo Cabret (thanks mom!).
  • Buying these banging shoes:
  • Sampling some of the finest hand-crafted gin the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Hand-numbered and made with wild juniper berries in Bend, Oregon, Cascade Mountain Gin is fantastic. It was fun to hear my mom exclaim, "95 proof? Oh my!"

4 comments:

Bella said...

Kev,
That has to be the cutest dog I've ever seen! Can I take her home with me??
Elissa

j said...

those shoes appear to say "shimano" on them. have we successfully brought you over to the dark side?

Jeremy said...

Your shoes are pink.

asdfasdf said...

Those are certainly some kick -a** kicks.

Looks like you're having a great time in the Pacific Northwest.

Ri

PS--Don't you love it when people use ** as substitutes for letters in words? I do.