Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Today's the big day. The first day of Set It Up. Which happens to coincide with the first day I've had to scrape frost off of the windshield of my car. Last week we had our Leadership Development Insititute, which consisted of a couple days of workshops where we learned about things like outreach and holding hands. An interesting note: Set It Up is made up of 3 words, 7 letters, and 13 participants. All prime numbers, all indivisible, and this is where Set It Up draws its strength. On a personal note, my winter beard is rocking, and it is the source from which I draw my own strength. Am I excited about today? Absolutely. I'm in charge of giving a tour of the studios and handing out the awesome Welcome Packets (which I had a hand in designing). Apart from the usual first-day orientation stuff, we'll be having the teens interview each other using some of the cameras and tripods. We'll then eat pizza and watch the interviews on the sweet plasma screen.

1 comment:

rox said...

I want to eat pizza! Mmmm, pizza...
Hooray for exciting days!