Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year! It's my first day back at work after my two wonderful weeks in Washington. The season premiere of Set It Up will air tonight at 7pm on channel 16 (if you live in Saint Paul). If you happen to live anywhere else, you'll have to wait until I compress a copy that will stream on SPNN's website. Also, I encourage everyone to check out this article. The beginning of the article gives a really good overview of what public access television is, who uses it, and how it is funded. It then goes on to examine some of the proposed bills in congress that may affect the future of public television.

2 comments:

rox said...

Congrats on being the first CTEP member to blog in the year 2006! I wish I could watch episode one of Set It Up but I don't have cable and I don't live in St. Paul. I'll watch it when it's on das infobahn!

Welcome back to melting MN...

Anonymous said...

Kev,
We're looking forward to seeing the first "Set It Up" show.
We REALLY enjoyed having you home for Christmas. Wish you could have stayed longer.
Thanks so much for all the help with our computers. You're a genius.
Love, Mom